Asset tokenisation / Initial exchange offering
Initial Exchange Offerings (IEOs)
BlockEx provides technology and services which enables businesses, owners of assets or intermediaries to launch utility tokens and structure, price, issue and trade digital assets as security tokens.
- BlockEx’s pedigree in innovation and leadership is demonstrated by the creation of the initial exchange offering (IEO) first used in 2018.
- In 2018 BlockEx created the first initial exchange offering (IEO) platform, driving professional standards in compliance, KYC and AML in the ICO market and allowing issuers to accept fiat currency for the first time.
- Since then the ICO market has changed, regulation has expanded and new types of asset digitisation have emerged.
- BlockEx has a live tokenisation issuance and management system and a POC bond origination and management system.
- Discussions are under way with issuers and with partners to use licenses for regulated token issuance and asset digitisation.
- BlockEx is readying its powerful service offering and market leading origination platforms with its expertise, to once again provide unique services in regulated and unregulated ICO’s, STO’s and IEO’s.